Bloody Berry Gelatin Shots
- 3 oz package of Strawberry Gelatin
- 3oz package of Raspberry Gelatin
- Blue water-based food color
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup of Pinnacle Berry Vodka
- 1 cup of Cold Water
1. Mix gelatin with hot water until dissolved (approx 2 minutes.)
2. Add cold water, then stir.
3. Let sit until steam dissipates.
4. Add a few drops of blue food color to darken the red to a deep red.
5. Add alcohol, stir thoroughly.
6. Pour mixture into your chosen gelatin shot containers.
7. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until firm.